The Coggeshall Eye Centre
In light of the current escalating Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak we firstly hope that you are all safe and well. We wanted to update you on how we are operating during this emergency. The safety of our patients and staff are our first priority and for this reason we feel that we need to follow the governments advice and guidance on social distancing more stringently and therefore as of March 23rd we have taken the decision to close the store to all but urgent and emergency services.
What does this mean?
- The store will remain closed during the day, we will not allow entry except by appointment
- We will be available to take calls on Monday, Wednesday and Thursdays
- We will accept damaged or broken spectacles for repair or replacement, please put your name and contact details on a piece of paper and wrap your spectacles in this and drop through the letterbox and we will contact you to discuss what we can do.
- If you usually purchase your contact lenses through us we can provide more lenses through the post, if you are due for an aftercare we will provide replacement lenses for up to 3 months if you are not experiencing and problems with your lenses
- If you have broken your spectacles beyond repair we can arrange a replacement service and we will contact you to discuss this. We will only replace spectacles to the current prescription
- If you have an urgent eye problem please call the practice on 01376 337242. (If you are currently under the care of an Eye Hospital we request you contact the eye clinic in the first instance).
We will be reviewing this policy on an ongoing basis together with current government advice and as soon as is feasible and safe to do so we will resume normal service. In the meantime stay safe and well and at home.